Daily High Club is hiring a new HEAD OF MARKETING!
Location: Signal Hill, CA 90755 (Candidate cannot be remote)
Full time, salary range $70-120k/year depending on experience (min 5 years experience required)
We're a leading bong company looking for an expert marketer to join the Daily High Club team, grow with us, and have a blast doing it! The Head of Marketing will establish, build and lead all marketing efforts – ranging from marketing strategy and brand storytelling to the shopping experience and customer contact strategy. The right candidate will be a digital marketing expert. They will have a strong background in building and driving the strategy, daily operations and performance of a start-up ecommerce marketing organization in a fast paced, high growth environment. They will be a hands-on leader with an entrepreneurial mindset and highly collaborative working style.
The right candidate will be a strong brand marketer and creative storyteller, with experience developing and executing impactful integrated campaigns that drive both brand awareness and direct customer response. They will be customer-centric in their approach and an expert of analysis and interpretation of data, heavily focused on analytics and ROI to guide decision making. They are at the core, an expert in the digital space, and bring strength in team management, team development, cross functional collaboration, creative and strategic thinking, process development and execution.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include strategic partnership with Design, Planning and Production teams, and well-coordinated marketing leadership across all functions, from revenue driving channels including Site Experience and CRM to brand building functions such as Brand Partnerships, Social Media and Copywriting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and scale a marketing team by setting a productive and efficient organizational structure for a leading smoking supply brand; hire, grow, mentor and develop a healthy, efficient and collaborative team.
- Develop and execute innovative brand, e-commerce, site merchandising, retail marketing, CRM, social media, PR, blogs, Email and influencer/brand ambassador strategies that align with brand and business goals and priorities.
- Monitor all key business KPIs, ranging from selling channels (retail, ecommerce) and CRM data, to social media channels and more; develop and execute recommendations to optimize performance.
- Play a leading role in brand development, including the brand DNA, direction, brand voice, logo/trim, packaging, brand fonts, color palette, and more.
- Influence creative strategy and execution to support marketing stories; develop strategic creative direction and guardrails, and drive process development and creative approval flow.
- Support the brand’s growth marketing efforts by developing marketing strategies and campaigns that support acquisition business targets and efficient CAC goals.
- Dive into analysis of customer insights to improve customer understanding, strengthen customer acquisition and retention efforts, enhance targeted marketing campaigns, and drive key business strategies.
- Define the vision and strategy for partnerships and licensing, to excite and delight current customers while attracting/prospecting new customers - ultimately driving brand awareness and cultural relevance.
- Identify, initiate, structure and execute new partnership/licensing agreements and take the lead on all partnership processes and approvals
- Plan and represent Daily High Club at 3-5 events, conferences, and trade shows pers year
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience with strength in strategic development, social media, ecommerce platforms, brand building, storytelling and operations.
- Strong background in the consumer goods industries.
- A highly collaborative team player with a proven track record in effectively leading, managing, motivating and inspiring others.
- Ability to work independently, as well as productively partnering with cross-functional teams to meet objectives.
- Proven success developing and implementing new, innovative ideas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Forward-thinking with a balance of analytical and creative thinking.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, including quickly and accurately assessing opportunities to determine best approach.
- Strong knowledge in all aspects of digital and social media.
- Ability to set up efficient and effective processes, and manage and meet deadlines.
- Experience managing six figure budgets.
- Ability to effectively manage opposing viewpoints.
- A sense of enthusiasm, passion and commitment for cannabis and to continually bring a fresh perspective.
- A customer-centric, analytical and ROI based approach to all decision making.
- Nice to have: basic photoshop experience
Who is Daily High Club?
Daily High Club is the world’s most popular smoking subscription box and online headshop, known for its fun and high-quality custom glass bongs! The company was started with just $700 and has sold over 500,000 bongs, with no outside funding. Daily High Club boasts 750K+ Instagram followers and has repeatedly worked with Tommy Chong, Snoop Dogg, Cypress Hill’s B-Real, Chanel West Coast, and more.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Head of Marketing Application" with a resume or LinkedIn. Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you!